We are looking for a creative, strategically-minded individual who has experience working with brands leveraging social networking tools and managing online communities. The candidate must have demonstrated strong writing skills, an eye for detail, deep social media expertise and experience growing and nurturing online communities. In addition, the candidate must be able to develop end-to-end social marketing strategies leveraging different social platforms, devising ways to build participation and new innovations in social marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of building digital media campaigns on social platforms and must be experienced in leveraging Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and other social platforms and technologies as part of a digital marketing mix.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- - Manage social media pages (Facebook, Twitter,Linkedin, Google+, Instagram & Pinterest)
- - Ability to create and develop strategies and marketing campaigns for social media platforms
- - Ability to write blogs, posts and other promotional materials
- - Prepare and analyze reports
- - Ability to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- - Ability to capture Internet trends
- - Monitors Client’s online competitor presence
- - Maintaining posting schedules
- - Coordinating with Clients’ marketing calendar to integrate with online marketing plans
- - Responsible for the growth of the clients’ business presence across social media channels.
- - Manage day-to-day interactions with client’s customers.
You will need :
- - Deep and personal familiarity with social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- - Strong writing and presentation skills
- - Resourceful; ability to develop and manage content for a variety of social platforms
- - Strong data analytics skills
- - Must know how to use social media marketing & reporting tools
- - Strong social media presence
- - Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- - Experience in Marketing is an advantage
- - Degree Holder