Do you consider yourself an organized person? Are you the one who makes the reservations when your friends go to dinner? Are you the one in charge of planning things?
Are you passionate about helping clients succeed and doing what it takes to enable their success?
If you answered, “Yes!” with excitement and energy, then Digitree has the perfect opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate for this role is an organized, detail oriented, self-motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- - Manage daily schedules for our delivery team to ensure projects are delivered on time in the most efficient way possible.
- - Scheduling projects, internal and external resources.
- - Possesses a familiarity with web publishing platforms and an aptitude to learn new platforms quickly.
- - Identify schedule challenges and opportunities and shift schedules accordingly.
- - Develop and implement process improvements as necessary.
- - Address multiple deadlines and conflicting priorities effectively to ensure client satisfaction.
- - Status Reporting: Provided weekly, monthly status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, managing risk and issues.
- - Drive and manage special cross-team projects as assigned.
- - Ability to organize information quickly and at a high level.
- - Solid understanding and command of the principles of traffic management.
- - Flexibility and positivity in accommodating rapid change.
- - Proven effectiveness when working under pressure.
- - Facility for communicating effectively one-on-one and in small teams.
- - Ability to behave diplomatically in a variety of high-pressure situations
- - Appreciation for the creative process.
- - Skilled at working with creative teams.
- - Knowledge and experience with the interactive design and production process