1. Digitree ("we" or "us") is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to this website (“Website”). This policy (together with our terms and conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2. By using this Website you consent to the collection and use of the information that you provide to us in accordance with the terms of this policy.
3. We reserve the right to change the contents of this Website, including this policy at any time, by posting such changes on the Website. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the policy regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised policy.
1. When you visit or, as applicable, register with this Website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself (including your name, contact details, address, phone number or email address).
2. We may also collect information about your usage of this Website as you and others browse our Websites, as well as information about you from messages you post on the Website and emails sent to us.
USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your personal information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of the Website.
We will retain the personal information provided by you for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
1. The information you provide to us will be held on our databases and servers and may be accessed by or given to our staff and/or to any member of our group companies for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
2. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site and services onto third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
3. If we sell, assign or transfer the assets of our business, or if our business is merged, or enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we reserve the right to sell or transfer the databases and servers maintained by us in connection with our business (including any personal information provided by you).
4. We may disclose personal information in response to a legal process, for example, in response to a court order. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, non-compliance with our terms and conditions, or as otherwise permitted or required by law and consistent with legal requirements.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you.
We employ security measures which aim to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by our staff and/or any member of our group companies.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
1. As applicable, you are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we have collected online and that we maintain (about you). Said information is only limited to information provided by you through the process of registering to the Website. If you wish to do this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You may ask us to make changes to the personal information provided by you and/or held, to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may also request that we cease processing your personal information and that we delete you from our database or records. Please note that it may be impossible to completely delete your information because of back-ups and records of deletions.
3. We will only perform the activities outlined above to the extent that such activities will not compromise privacy, security or any other legal interests.
All comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of your information should be addressed to our team at email@example.com.