TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.digitreeinc.com (“Website") and to any correspondence by email between Digitree and its group companies (“us” or “we”) and the user/site visitor (“you”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. You may wish to print a copy for future reference.
Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website. This notice is issued by Digitree ("Company") for itself and on behalf of its group companies. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
1. You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only available to you if you register.
2. By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
3. The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current legal notice as it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website.
1. You are not permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal use or for commercial purposes as provided for under clause 1.4.6.
2. The Company respects and abides by all copyright laws of Luxembourg and requires you to comply with said laws. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
3. Parts of this Website may not be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
1. While the Company endeavors to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
3. If a fault occurs, please report it by email at email@example.com.
VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
2. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
2.1. that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance, harassment or inconvenience.
2.2. for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals
2.3. which constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, could give rise to civil liability or is otherwise contrary to the law of, or infringes the rights of any third party in, Luxembourg or any other country in the world
2.4. which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
3. The Company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend your ability to view and/or contribute, as applicable, to the Website, with or without any prior notification, in the event said access is considered harmful or abusive by the Company and/or may lead to violation of this legal notice.
4. You may not decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble any part of the Website or its contents or any software used in connection with the Website.
5. You may not misuse this Website by hacking or send or distribute multiple unsolicited junk emails or messages, chain letters or otherwise to interface with or disrupt the service or the networks through which you have access.
6. You may not use this Website for any commercial, profit-making or re-sale purposes, including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilization of any part of a service or its content.
7. The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 1.4.2 above.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITE
As applicable, links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about, any material found within or any results that may be obtained by using, them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
1. While the Company endeavors to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. The Company may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
2. The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
1. The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of the Company's group companies and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with:
1. this Website
2. the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website
3. any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites
4. your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website
5. viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website.
6. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of the Arab Republic of Egypt. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Any queries or comments about this website should be directed to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.